In-Stock Manager – Manpower Middle East
Our client is looking for a talented In-Stock Manager who is responsible for supporting the Consumables categories. In this role you will work to improve product availability, creating the earth’s greatest shopping experience – a store featuring more products, brands, & more compelling content than any store, online or off!
• Deliver maximum product availability in the Consumables category within budgeted inventory targets through effective end-to-end management of the supply chain.
• Work with vendor manager/buyers on expanding selection, promotions, and optimum sourcing recommendations/decisions.
• Drive system/process improvements in working with vendors on order management, vendor operations, and inventory management.
• Complete financial metrics to improve efficiency and assist with in-stock management, including promotions, inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operations processes.
• Be a leader beyond the Consumables category by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon as they work to continuously improve buying systems and processes necessary for efficiency and growth.
• Manage catalog selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
• Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks
• Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|