Integrated Contact Centre Supervisor – Virgin Mobile UAE
Providing day-to-day leadership of a team of Member Care Champions (agents) to achieve the highest level of customer service possible and ensure departmental goals are achieved. The Supervisor must demonstrate the highest standard of quality service, commitment and courtesy in dealing with cus-tomers and co-workers.
• Facilitate teamwork and ensuring the effective day-to-day operations of call centre
• Day to day leadership of customer care champions, including HR management and employee en-gagement
• Provide guidance and/or help to staff in resolution of difficult customer questions and develop staff understanding of problem-solving process
• Ensure optimum staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustments to meet peak service demands; investigating and evaluating staffing models, and exploring impact of various staffing models on business objectives
• Responsible for administrative duties including reporting, time sheets, schedule adherence and the maintenance and enforcing of department/company policies and guidelines.
• Interface effectively with other departments to handle customer care issues quickly and efficiently
• Review the performance of staff, identifying staff training needs and plan training sessions
• Conduct team meetings and weekly one-to-one meetings
• Conduct monthly/annual staff review sessions, coaching employee performance toward career goals
• Ensure the knowledge base is up to date
• Flexible shifts – between 08:00 and 00:00 Sunday through Saturday inclusive
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|