Interior Designer – Al Ain, UAE
We’re looking to recruit an Interior Designer for a client within the construction industry.
Job location : Al Ain, UAE.
Candidates currently based in UAE, or on a visit visa, will only be considered for this role.
Responsibilities include :
– Planning and designing interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
– Pan on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
– Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, etc
– Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans.
– Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
– Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
– Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
– Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
– Render design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
– Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) and other related software to produce construction documents.
– Plan and design interior environments for shops, villas, factory etc.
Compensation; AED 5,000 – AED 6,000 + Accommodation + Travel Insurance + Annual Flight Tickets
|Job Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|