• Setting the Internal Audit Charter of the organization in line with the international standards.
• Develop risk-based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
• Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
• Advise management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
• Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
• Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
• Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
• Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
• Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
• Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
• Provide senior management and the Board of Auditors with an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls in the organization.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|