Internship – Corporate Recruitment Executive – The First Group
This is a 6 months internship where we are looking for a student who would be involved in marketing vacancies on various job boards, handling the recruitment news letter and learning the recruitment process of interviews and sourcing candidates.
- To manage all marketing activities related to recruitment – such as social media, job posts, newsletter, share-point
- Offer assistance in the admin process
- Provide assistance with sourcing candidates either from existing Database or external source. Searching and identifying suitable candidate
- Screening / Shortlisting Candidates for Interviews. Using and developing various recruitment tools and methodologies to attract the best talent for various clients.
- Scheduling Interviews in preferred locations
- Follow up with candidates to attend interviews in scheduled date, time and venue.
- Liaise with managers prepare and perform interview.
- Assist with Visa Application process.
The internship is for 6 months (full time) but with flexible hours.
Stipend – AED. 1,500
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|