Inventory Manager (Auto Parts) – Global Management Solutions (GMS)
– Coordinating with all the National Managers and their inventory / Branch teams for effective inventory management sufficient supplies to market needs and avoid any over stock situations.
– Responsible for perpetual and annual stock inventory for effective stock. Management, sufficient supplies to market needs and avoid any over stock situations.
– Responsible for demand & part class management and critical review of SOQ for current and new model for Purchase Order (PO) placement.
– Demand forecast for each such product to better control/adjust inventory level and delivery schedules.
– Generating reorder report, verifying after preparation, segregation as per order type and place to the principle website.
– Verify and confirm the principle confirmed prices for the placed orders.
– Supervise the parts master updating (Item creation, category,PO creation and inventory receiving)
– Responsible for achieving Management KPI such as Fill rate, Stock Value & MOS, Distributor Back Order and Stock Healthiness, service enhancement.
– Responsible to analyse and identify the excess and aging items stock and reporting to the management and sales team for liquidation and disposing.
– Provides administrative support for the department including processing
– Shipment returns, processing requisitions, reviewing and processing invoices for payment.
– Generated inventory valuation reports, aging report, sales report, discontinued items report, damaged report, discrepancy report, fast & slow moving items report, KPI report, on weekly-monthly-yearly basis.
– Identify areas of improvement and establish action plan, and bridging the gap in work procedures and practices whenever needed.
– Preparing and follow up the Damage/Shortage/Excess claims to Principles till final settlement.
– Coordinate with warehouse for efficient location management, Inbound and Outbound operations.
– Cooperating with sales staff to support them achieve the target, and support Branch supervisor overall performing the action plan.
– Initiate, drive and implement operational performance enhancement.
– Coordinate and follow up with IT for any enhancement and upgrade of system process based on business needs’.
– Develop Access data base for branches to smoothen the daily operation.
Analyse and update the price lists as per JAM policy whenever the principle changes the price.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|