IT Business Analyst – Aviation – SwissGulf Partners UAE
About the Company
SwissGulf Partners operate three arms to our business, in order to ensure we can offer you the right solution. SwissGulf Recruiting, SwissGulf Projects & SwissGulf Contractors.
Whether you are looking for quick hires, mass project hiring or even temporary or contractor staff we offer solutions that will get the right results for our clients.
Each of our business arms have developed proven procedures and processes to enable organisations to not only recruit and retain the best talent, but also benefit from increased brand recognition.
IT Business Analyst – Aviation – UAE
Our client is a Global Airline Carrier, an industry leader across the globe with over 38,000 staff. They are looking for someone to fill the role of an IT Business Analyst to assist with analysis, designing changes to existing systems.
Key role responsibilities:
– The Business Analyst will be a domain expert for the assigned business areas and will provide a consultative service to the customers and to the internal IT project teams.
– Assist the Project Managers as required on relevant projects, writing specification documents and provide domain advice for application support and development, manager the functional implementation and user training activities.
– They are seeking someone who is skilled in process mapping, user cases, requirements gathering and the ability to elicit, understand and document requirements from the customer.
– You must have experience in building and designing systems and also production of the product
– Ideal candidates will possess 5 – 10 years experience in a Business Analyst role
– Working SDLC experience in an end to end project
– Requirements gathering experience
– Experience in production of the product
– Experience in Building and Designing systems not just the implementation
– Experience in Aviation industry with Reservation, Passenger, Ticketing, DCS systems would be an advatage