IT Director – Education Institute – UAE – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
To lead the campus-wide information technology (IT) planning, management and development for the University as well as oversee the resolutions of network security issues to ensure IT is accessible by all staff and students at the University.
Top tier University in the UAE.
– Oversees technical projects by directing and coordinating activities in order to ensure projects are aligned with the University organizational goals.- Directs the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes to assure IT’ smooth operations and availability.- Collaborates with information engineers to find prompt solutions to issues and problems and directs day-to-day activities to focus on priorities.- Researches and recommends new products or services by identifying new opportunities in order to improve technology delivery to the University.
Operational Plans and Budget
– Leads and monitors the effective implementation of the approved strategy and operational plans in order to achieve the Information Technology Center short, medium, and long-term objectives.
– Prepares the Information Technology Center budget and recommends same to the Dean of Academic Support Services Division, monitors the financial performance versus the budget, and updates the Dean of Academic Support Services Sector on deviations and gaps with proposals on how to improve performance.People Management
– Manages the effective achievement of the Information Technology Center objectives through setting individual objectives, managing the team’s performance, and supporting in the development of staff in order to support the achievement of the overall Academic Support Services Division objectives.- Ensures the provision of on-the-job training and constructive feedback to all subordinates to support their overall personal and professional development in order to contribute in preparing a workforce that drives University and achieves its strategic objectives.
– Motivates subordinates and contributes in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account international leading practices in the Information Technology Center spectrum, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity enhancement.
Systems, Processes and Reports
– Provides input to enhance the Academic Support Services Division policies and procedures, and oversees the implementation of procedures and controls related to the Information Technology Center to ensure adherence to Universitys regulations.- Leads the preparation and reviews of the Information Technology Center reports while ensuring that they are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the Academic Support Services Division’s requirements, policies, and standards.
Opportunity to join an experienced leadership team with a clear vision of how the University is going to become the leader within regional further education.
Open to local or relocating international candidates.
Tax free lifestyle of the UAE.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|