IT Executive- UAE National
– Manage information technology and computer systems.
– Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
– Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
– Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
– Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
– Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
– Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
– Preserve assets, information security and control structures Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|