IT Specialist – Adecco Dubai, UAE
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
The IT Specialist is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks throughout the Group in GCC and in the sub continent. The incumbent is responsible for the training and consultation and recommendation for future planning of IT resources.
Day to Day Activities
– Troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery(Database Backup, Restore periodically and on emergency.) and provides expert support when necessary Provide Training to new employees and update new technology to existing employees
– Ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems, including all software, print service and emails
– Monitoring IT departments inventory
– Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
– Serve as main point of contact on all IT-related matters
– Designing and customizing various crystal reports.
– Designing a forms and menus for each user based on Syrinx and Sage ERP package.
– Generate reports in different modules (finance, sales, inventory, purchasing)
– Generate reports like Detail & Summary Trial Balance for Management report
– Creating & Maintaining Databases and its components, User Group, Users & Rights.
– Data Transformation (Importing and Exporting between various data formats)
Month end Reporting
– Coordinating and supervising with all the departments smooth month end process on Syrinx
– Timely backup of datas everyday and before month end
– Proper DATA Transformation (uploading datas to sage various modules)
– Preparing of MIS reports such as Ageing Reports (reconciled with Nominal), Utilization report, Consumption reports, inventory reports etc.
– Sales stock Inventory accuracy / Stock reports / Invoice postings
– Strictly follows finance Month-End Checklist and timely completion
– Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
– Providing secure access to the network for remote users through Citrix
– Maintain and manage optimum inventory of hardware, software and other accessories
– Install, Connect, Set up network accounts as and when required
– Maintain, Manage and Support the accounting and other systems like Sage, Syrinx etc
– Preparing and controlling IT operational and capital budgets
– Plan, Organize, Control and Evaluate the operations of IT Systems
– Strong Financial Structure Knowledge and Solid Project Management Skills
– Testing experience and SQL , Middleware knowledge
– Co-coordinating implementations throughout change
– Computer networks, network administration and networks installation
– Fluent English- Written and spoken
– Degree educated in IT discipline
– Willing to travel as required