IT Support Engineer – Smyth & Bradshaw HR Consultancy
• Performing low to medium complexity source code development.
• Investigating, diagnosing and correcting system issues.
• Testing software in controlled, real situations before it goes live.
• Resolving technical issues faced by other team members.
• Creating training manuals for users.
• Writing up reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Supporting and maintaining the software within an IT system once it is up and running.
• Developing new programs.
• Peer code reviews.
• Writing and executing tests for subsystems and components.
• Carrying out technical root cause analysis.
• Troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments such as Linux, Unix and Windows.
• Working alongside wider operational teams to achieve set goals.
• Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|