Jr. HR Business Partner | FAMCO – Al Futtaim Group
AutomotiveAl-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the region’s automotive industry. The company imported the first consignment of Toyota vehicles to the UAE and established Al-Futtaim Motors in 1955.Al-Futtaim represents 44 automotive brands across 16 countries and encompasses every aspect of the business: – Passenger and commercial vehicles sales- Manufacturing agricultural vehicles- Construction equipment sales and service – Used car sales- Rental and leasing FAMCOFAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto &Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products &services to a diverse range of industries &commercial undertakings, covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil &gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart &Nassau.FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain &Ras Al Khaimah. FAMCO also operates on an international level in KSA, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and East Africa. The company’s development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 &ISO 14001:2004 certified company.About The Position
We are looking for a Jr. HRBP to be based within FAMCO’s Dubai Investment Park premises to assist in the provision of a comprehensive, strategic HR service to the business across all geographies in which the Company operates. A strong emphasis on communication and collaboration with internal and external client groups. Holds primary accountability for HR service for defined geographies as directed by Regional HR Manager. Shall be responsible for the following duties:
Assist Regional Manager (across all geographies) on:
* Talent Management
* Employee Relations
* HR Planning
* HR Operations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Relevant knowledge of Company Policies & Procedures, Contractual requirements and adherence to limits specified in the group Delegation of Authority (DOA) matrix.
* Five years related HR experience (regional exposure is a plus).
* Local UAE experience in an HR role.
* Ability to communicate effectively with associates across all levels of the organization.
* Personal presence, credibility to act as spokesperson, emphatic.
* Experience of generalist and specialist HR functions including; Recruitment; Visa Processing; Employee Relations;HR Audit; Performance Management; Associate Separations.
* Ability to review varied diverse reference sources, select and synthesize data for reports and other forms of correspondence.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|