Junior Accountant – BAC Middle East Sharjah, UAE
About the Company
BAC Middle East – the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region’s recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC’s proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
AED5000 Per Month Total Salary
On behalf of our client a supplier and distributor of books we are looking to recruit an Accountant.
– Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for Processing of accounting transactions and ensuring adequate documentation supported by proper approvals.
– Payables accounting includes maintaining local and foreign supplier accounts.
– Payables and supplier analysis.
– LC & LG opening and follow up.
– Inventory accounting and stock control with monthly stock report includes ABC analysis.
– Purchase order checker to tally with project budget.
– Project costing includes project cost analysis and overhead calculation based on suitable cost driver.
– Great Plains purchasing, payables, inventory and project modules implementation and daily updates.
– Assist in preparation of budgets and cash forecasting.
– MIS reports for payables, inventory, and projects.
– Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements and stock.
– Liaison with Auditors.
The successful candidate must be a resident of Sharjah and be degree educated in accounting, fluency in English is essential and all candidates must be prepared to sit a general accounting test.
Please note the company operates a 5 and a half day working week.Apply for this job.