Junior Leasing Administrator
– Implement leasing policies, systems, processes and procedures to ensure the consistent and systematic application of leasing practices.
– Plan, organize and ensure that all leasing procedures are followed by employees in executing leasing operations, for various locations, to fulfill the business objectives.
– Work closely with the Senior Manager to identify potential business opportunities from B to B customers (Institutional business like companies) and B to C customers (leasing to individual customers) and negotiate/execute leasing deals in order to achieve leasing targets in line with business objectives.
– Ensure timely response to client enquiries; organize site visits and completion of all the lease documentation in order to close the leasing deals while delivering customer satisfaction.
– Assist the Senior Manager in sourcing of leasable properties from the market that ensures profitability and growth for the business through auction sale.
|Job Location:||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|