1) Responsible for the overall operations for the back of house and kitchen area of restaurant.
2) Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the company’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
3) Responsible for ordering/purchasing food products according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are received in accordance with the company’s receiving policies and procedures.
4) Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard recipes and waste control procedures including checking and maintaining proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points.
5) Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
6) Make employment and termination decisions including interviewing, hiring, evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel as appropriate
7) Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
8) Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies and procedures and oversee training of new kitchen employees.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|