Landscape Inspector – Parsons International Limited
The project is a high quality residential community with a land area of 10,835,456 square meters in Dubai.
It involves landscape design adoption and construction supervision services to the public spaces and the rights of way within the residential villa areas.
• Ensure that all construction works related to soft and hard landscaping are performed in strict accordance with the plans and specifications.
• Maintain a detailed diary of the day’s work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labour and equipment used, etc. and sign at the end of each day as directed by the ARE.
• Interface with the public and stake holders adjacent to the work to mitigate the construction impacts.
• Coordinate with the contractor’s foreman in charge of the work daily to advice on the proper execution of the work.
• Coordinate with the Materials Inspectors and arrange for sampling and testing of satisfactorily completed work, and quality assurance testing of suspect materials.
• Coordinate with the Surveyors to check the line and grade of ready work and completed work for conformance with the plans and specifications.
• Report questionable methods of operation by the Contractor to the ARE or to the Resident Engineer.
• Report to ARE or RE any failure of the Contractor to perform the work as per the drawings and specifications and to provide good workmanship.
• Process the Inspection Requests and maintain records of their status.
• Maintain detailed records of work performed by the contractor in case the work is performed on a Day Works basis.
• Act in a professional way but firm in dealings with the Contractor.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|