L&D Assistant – AGL Coca Cola Dubai, UAE
About the Company
We are AGL Coca Cola, the bottlers & distributers of Coca Cola products in UAE & Oman.
Work with the L&D Manager in order to achieve the Learning & Development needs of the organization.
1) Maintaining and updating training records database.
2) Provide general administrative and clerical support
3) Handling training logistics and materials.
4) Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
5) To be in-charge of maintaining various L&D material.
6) Compose correspondence/reports for own or managers signature.
7) Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.
8) Maintain office supplies for department.
– Minimum Bachelors degree in related field (preferably MBA in HR)
– Strong Organization skills.
– Advanced MS Office skills
– Good Communication & Analytical Skills
– Two years experience as Admin Assistant / Secretary in a company in the Gulf.
– Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
– Communication:Communicating effectively as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
– Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
– Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
– Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
– Deductive Reasoning: The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
– Inductive Reasoning: The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).