Lead Business Development
• Assessment and preparation of business strategies including analysis of entry opportunities for the assigned geographies
• Convert business strategies into structured projects with deliverables identified.
• Initiate search, project manage the process in setting up agreements with key local organizations/partner(s) for securing profitable business deals from clients.
• Actively participate in the negotiation of business deals and draft satisfactory contracts with potential partners. Evaluation and selection based on technical and commercial feasibility.
• Lead cross-functional teams through the process of building a business case for business development decisions.
• Undertake research and analysis assignments, entailing collation of data.
• Conduct due diligence for assigned markets.
• Perform market share data analysis; assist for budget making of the department.
• Identify product portfolio for assigned geography and preparing a wish list of products to be out licensed, in-licensed and technology transfer.
• Drive the decision on feasibility on new product in the portfolio with technical team.
• Formulate projects and monitor them with respect to timely closure. Track project milestones and deliverables. Maintain records of all reviews develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|