Lead Employee Development Strategic Business Partner – Boeing Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and were growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world’s most inventive technology partners.
We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components.
Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This will be the first employee for The Boeing Company’s Learning Training and Development (LTD) organization in the international region. This strategic business partner role will enable Boeing to successfully develop from learning solutions deployed globally. As Boeings businesses evolve internationally, employees require development in multiple professional dimensions.
Because of differences in cultural, geographic and personal learning styles, the Boeing Learning organizations need to develop specific solutions to enable high performance.
This strategic business partner will be a leading member of the Human Resources team supporting all of the countries in the region.
This strategic business partner will also help Learning, Training and Development to support country customer-partners with training and development options for the local aerospace industry.
The regional strategic business partner will be assigned to the BI HR Regional Director and enrolled to the LTD International manager.
– During Boeing International stakeholders normal work hours, represent the LTD organization’s leadership in meetings
– Guide and support the LTD ILHE level 4 regional team members
– Coordinate with Leadership Talent Management Organizational Effectiveness employees across Boeing International
– Co-ordinate with Business Unit HRG Leaders across Boeing International
HR Team member
– Create and implement comprehensive country training plans
– Identify and utilize the local learning supply chain
– Communicate LTD services and initiatives
– Participate in the talent management initiatives
– Facilitate actionable learning paths for employees in key strategic functions. The learning paths will define discreet workplace skill development opportunities
– Support the rotation programs between sites within the regions
External Stakeholder Support
– Facilitate Aerospace Professional Skill Building solutions for aerospace suppliers and customers
– Support Business Development initiatives in-country
– University or college degree
– Masters in Education or MBA
– Adult Learning and Development Industry (4+ years)
– Team leadership or management (2+ years)
– Creation of development plans of technical and general skills
– Business Operations or Administration (2+ years)
– Supplier Management experience (2+ years)
– Performance Consulting experience (1+ year)
– Change Management (1+ year)
– US Company work experience (2+ years)
– Systems Engineering
Other job-related information:
– This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidate s ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities.