Leasing Administrator – I-Talent
Reporting to: Director Leasing
Job Summary: Responsible for lease admin duties for various commercial leasing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Abstracts and enters Letters of Intent, Memorandum of Understanding, Leases, Initial Lease Approval Forms, Amendments and other documents into lease admin database
• Sets-up, maintain and responsible for data integrity of physical and electronic lease files
• Transmits all documents to internal and external parties
• Follows-up with internal and external parties on the status of all documents/deals
• Prepares initial rent receipts and confirm all relevant data
• Monitors the documentation process and ensures that everything is completed
• Utilizes, updates and manages all tools and resources available to manage workload, including checklists, databases, logs and other related reporting tools
• Drafts, proofs and finalizes correspondence and other documents
• Supports Leasing Dept. on preparation of reports, e.g Tenant Mix, Rent Roll, etc.
• Communicates with Leasing, Legal & Acct. Dept., as well as retailers and landlords
• Negotiates and coordinates lease documents on requirements needed, including signed documents, payments, tenant details forms and registration/licenses, receipts, etc.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Real Estate; Sales|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|