Legal Advisor – Imdad
Job Responsibilities / Duties:
- Counselling and advising the business (Board; C-suite officers; Employees; Shareholders; and Other stakeholders including the public ) on ,General business affairs; commercial , compliance , regulatory and governmental matters
- Foster corporate conscience and set the tone for its ethical culture by maintaining, reviewing and distributing the code of conduct to maintain, review and distribute to all employees; Building awareness of all applicable legal requirements and compliance responsibilities; Establish a watchdog system to monitor competitive activities (e.g. comparative advertising claims; trademark, patent and copyright infringement; and other anti-competitive behavior including antitrust and competition); develop and monitor compliance programs; Special matters (e.g. government inquiries and investigations; internal investigations; criminal matters); and Coordinate with particular departments within the company on specific issues (e.g. human resources for diversity programs)
- Educational responsibilities by creating and/or updating contract and other standard forms used regularly in conduct of business and where appropriate negotiate contracts and oversee contract management ; provide practice preventive action: a. instruct appropriate personnel on applicable laws, regulations and requirements governing their particular operations; tailor individual programs and procedures for business function and specific departments (e.g. consumer relations; human resources; environmental/safety; import/ export control ;participate in business review sessions of operational units; and Participate in sale and marketing meetings.
- Handle corporate legal affairs and provide assistance and advice to the directors and officers on their responsibilities and liabilities; Controlling foreign subsidiaries / Affiliates legal activities and Corporate housekeeping
- Government, deal with all public affairs, regulatory and legislative matters.
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) proceedings including foreign proceedings by selecting, use and supervision of outside counsel including international affairs and retention and management of global in-house counsel and outside counsel, counsel network and/or foreign consultants ; Budget management for in-house counsel; outside counsel costs; and outside legal service provider costs; and Evolution and refinement of legal department functions and activities to meet the organization’s needs and changing conditions
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Pharmaceutical; Distributions and Logistics|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|