Our client, a leading law firm and provider of consultancy services is seeking a Legal Associate (Litigation Department)
Purpose : The purpose of the Legal Associate is to facilitate correspondence and co-ordination between the Client and the Firm during the course of the assignment, in order to facilitate the Client receive clear correspondence on part of the Firm and ensure that all administrative and monitoring aspects of the assignment are professionally handled. Therefore the Legal Associate must be fluent in English and Arabic.
Client Communications :
• Client communication is a key responsibility of the Associate in both English and Arabic.
• The Associate is required to effectively communicate with the Client and in this regards is required to provide prompt update to the Clients on the progress of the matter and court hearings.
• Attend all Client calls and communication effectively.
Assist Legal Consultants :
• The Associate is required to effectively communicate and coordinate all matters related to the Client’s assignment/matters with the assigned Legal Consultant.
• Assist the Legal Consultant in meetings with the Client.
• Update the consultants on court hearing after following with the Court Assistants
• Update the Legal Consultant on progress of the assignment.
Liaising with Court Assistants :
• The Associate is required to follow up with the Court Assistants on the progress of the proceedings/trail whether held in Court or Police Station or Public Prosecution or Execution or Rent Committee or Conciliation Committee or any other department related to the proceedings/trail of the matters.
• All information/updates received from the Court Assistants must be transmitted by the Associate to Legal Consultant.
Case File Management :
• Managing, maintaining and updating the internal litigation case files and ensure that the files are up to date at all times for reference purposes;
• The Associate is required to ensure that the case files are up-to-date without all documents at all times for review and reference purposes of Legal Consultants and Lawyers.
Administrative Works :
• To ensure that the Client is billed for the assignment/matter.
• Follow billed invoices for payment from Clients.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting; Legal|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|