Lettings Negotiator – Smith and Ken Properties Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Fundamentally Smith & Ken are about Creating a Wow experience for everyone.
We strive to give our customers a world class WOW experience in every interaction they have with our organization and every individual in our organization. However’ we don’t limit the WOW Concept just to our customers we apply it to all aspects of our business, to our interactions with each other’ our suppliers, and the communities in which we operate.
We are also committed to working to the highest ethical and business standards which is what makes us unique in the market place.
Underpinning our thinking and these principles are our core values which mean we are all Committed – Passionate – Professional – Straightforward and Original. These commitments and the responsibilities they entail are summarized here.
– Listing Properties and completing procedural paperwork
– Appraise property or properties using local comparisons
– Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price
– Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions
– Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer, seller, tenant or landlord
– Servicing Buyers, Tenants, Sellers and Landlords
– Conducting viewings and appraisals
– Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales
– Cross Selling the services of other companies under the Smith & Ken Group
– Minimum 2 years of proven successful sales experience
– Will possess high levels of energy and drive to achieve their goals and targets
– Ability to work within a team
– Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
– Demonstrate objection handling skills
– Be able to work in a fast paced fun environment
– Posses a full driving license