Lighting Designer – Khabari International Trading
• Discuss and develop ideas with the artistic director
• Design the lighting using specialist computer assisted design (CAD) software, paying attention to health and safety requirements
• Write a ‘Lighting Plot’, or script, with exact timings for the event’s lighting
• Manage the set-up of lighting systems, working alongside lighting technicians
• Programme lighting consoles and control platforms (with technicians)
• Attend technical rehearsals to ensure everything happens at the right time
• Ensure that the lighting is cost effective and, increasingly, energy efficient
• Design all lighting projects with help of specialized computer software.
• Coordinate with customers for all development processes for various commercial accounts and manage all communication with vendors to facilitate appropriate pricing for all design applications.
• Assist Outside sales team to design all material quotations for various projects.
• Collaborate with project coordinator to gather all pricing information and assist to make all calculations to save energy from various lighting arrangements.
• Design various lighting layouts and specifications for all lighting fixtures.
• Prepare and execute all calculations and design all lighting mock ups.
• Evaluate and implement all store lighting systems to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Facilitate in design lighting arrangements for all theater and stage shows.
• Analyze all requirements and assist to shift emphasis from one area to other if required.
• Prepare various arrangements to use objects effectively and prepare illusions for flat and three dimensional structures.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|