Logistics and Demand Planning Coordinator – Projobs4You
• Coordination with warehouse on stock position of items, Containers arrivals, off loading details and delivery of materials to the customer.
• Coordination with Accounts on Delivery order, Invoice approval and customer credit facility approval.
• Maintaining updated stock with the available stock, Transit Stock, Reserved Stock and Free Stock.
• Preparing Delivery Note, Invoice & Other important documents related to customers.
• Follow-up on the payments collected from the customer at the time of delivery and update to the Accounts Department.
• Notifying Logistics Manager regarding pending Sales Order, Stock requirements & Delivery Schedules.
• Obtain files from Warehouse for monthly stock report, Signed Delivery Order
• Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) as part of a demand planning function.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
• Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
• Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
• Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
• Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
• Create statistical forecasts, Review sales plans , customer finance Budget Updates or Latest Estimates and demand drivers:
• Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel:
• Provide input to volume planning (Latest Estimates / annual process)
• Maintain demand planning system and software
• Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|