Maintenance Supervisor Digital Media (Indoor and Outdoor)
The Supervisor will be assigned on a daily basis different tasks.
• Implements new digital solutions in the accountable areas (Dubai & Sharjah) in accordance with guidelines and Management’s requirements.
• Attends the meetings and conferences with the Group’s digital consultants, takes a lead in local launching of Group’s products.
• Analyses reliability of installed products and components, identifies the root cause of a digital fault (if any) and defines areas for improvement.
• Produces daily work schedules for the team.
• Resolves logistics related questions (hires scaffolding, transportation, arranges access to site, etc.).
• Orders spares for maintenance.
• Instructs and teaches new joiners that will be employed within the Supervisor’s area of responsibility.
Installation and troubleshooting:
• Participates in daily inspection of digital furniture, installed in airports and outdoor.
• Executes troubleshooting, repair or replacement of structures or their component (LCD screens, ports, power boards, driver boards, etc.), formatting of digital players and new content uploading, connecting data and power cables.
• Assists the Mounting Team during installations, if requested by MGT
• Reports any damage or defacing of the Advertising Structures.
• Cleaning and maintenance of the Digital furniture
• ‘makes safe’ any hazard when directed by the manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|