Manager Business & Customer Technologies
Our client, leading multinational logistics company is currently seeking to recruit a Manager Business & Customer Technologies
Job Purpose Statement
Plans, develops & manages business, customer & GSP related technologies for an assigned district ensuring compliance with all local, global & company’s regulatory, security & technical standards. Provides optimum business support & continuity whilst fully meeting customer needs/expectations by offering replicable & robust solutions/services.
• Uses appropriate processes & tools (competency models, PBO/PR processes, development programmes etc) to recruit, develop, manage the performance (setting expectations, coaching, variety of people issues etc), of a diverse cultural & professional workforce ensuring they have the capabilities to deliver results relating to business & customer technology.
• Provides input to the development of effective strategies & tactics, by providing expertise relating to potential IT solutions (FDX connector, SPOA, S3, etc) that best meet the needs of the business, Customers & GSPs. Develops & implements effective development, deployment & project plans to ensure achievement of approved goals & objectives of both short & medium term. Defines & recommends the resources needed to ensure delivery of the required results.
• Uses structured processes & methodologies to effectively manage & control the development & implementation of diverse IT business, Customer & GSP initiatives within the assigned district (integrated CT solutions, new facility openings, VoIP, S3, DimWeight, etc). Leads the implementation process by ensuring appropriate research, design, development, deployment & configuration of approved solutions/programmes, achieving compliance with required technical, business & legal standards. Includes determining the optimal use of internal & external resources.
• Manages multiple vendor contracts for high value, business critical projects/services/products. Establishes required vendor performance expectations & standards & manages these in accordance with the contractual conditions. As needed identifies & recommends new vendors & participates in the selection/negotiation process in conjunction with Legal & Procurement.
• Manages & controls the provision of effective maintenance & support services relating to all aspect of IT business, Customer & GSP related technologies (applications, hardware, network, communications etc) ensuring optimal business continuity & Customer satisfaction. This includes planned & re-active support for both internal & external functions relating to both EMEA & local initiatives & implementation of appropriate preventative programmes. Supports the external Customer & GSPs by providing a pro-active Customer care programme that ensures their ongoing satisfaction with the automation solution & anticipates possible improvement opportunities.
• Leads the implementation of business & technical standards & methodologies relating to processes, procedures & technologies, for business, Customer & GSP IT, legal & information security requirements (SOX, Infosec, EU competition law etc). Includes adapting solutions as needed to take account of local legislation. Ensures ongoing compliance through the use of appropriate monitoring, measurement & reporting tools.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|