Manager – Guest Services Operations – Expo2020 Dubai
The purpose of the Guest Service (GSE) Operations Manager is to assist in the development of operational planning and delivery related to guest services on-site, in particular the Zonal Operations and Crowd Management requirements.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Assist in the development of the GSE zonal plan relating to Crowd Management, Evacuation, and Welcome Services for the Expo2020 Metro Zone;
– Support the Crowd Management lead, as a focal point for the zones and for the development and input of the GSE function into the ongoing development of the service design and ‘Functional
– Develop stewards and volunteers operations within those zones;
– Develop crowd, queue and pedestrian flow management for the zones;
– Assist with the zonal design, production, training, testing and implementation of the Crowd Management and Evacuation Plans;
– Integrate the crowd management plan for the zone into the Site Wide Operational Plan;
– Assist in the development of policies and procedures relating to crowd, queue and pedestrian flows management at zonal level and the integrating correlation to the wider site;
– Support the development and delivery of the zonal queue management strategy for International Pavilions, Retail, and Food & Beverage outlets;
– Manage the implementation of the Expo Queue Management Policy within the designated zones and provide continual support to all stakeholders on queue related issues;
– Work closely with Venue Operation, Accreditation, Ticketing, Security, Transport, and Entertainment at Zonal Management Level to ensure the Operational Plan is aligned and well-coordinated.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|