Manager – Health & Safety – Expo2020 Dubai
The Manager Health & Safety – Site Management will coordinate the service planning for the Site Management Function and coordination with Installation of the Overlay team, integrating with other Event Operations Functional Areas.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Support the implementation of Expo’s HSQE strategy and management arrangements, including development of site management and event safety standards in line with the overall business objectives of the organisation
– Supervise day-to-day activities, providing HSQE advice to staff and to the line manager, encouraging teamwork, implementing work processes, and resolving any escalated issues in order to ensure that work is correctly prioritised and completed as per procedures, standards and departmental requirements;
– Plan the resource utilisation of the HSQE staff for the project in order to ensure coverage and compliance across the site in line with relevant HSQE standards;
– Ensure compliance with all relevant HSQE procedures, standards and guidelines and promote the development of a positive organisational culture;
– Ensure all non-compliances are monitored and reported to the line manager in order to enable effective decision making and minimisation of breaches;
– Implement and maintain the HSQE policy and management arrangements, within the responsibility of the Environment and Sustainability;
– Support the mobilisation and handover of all assets, through the provision of training and transferring of knowledge related to HSQE policies, procedures, standards, checklists and guidelines ensuring adherence to relevant standards;
– Develop a working relationship with authorities and assist in identifying areas for service improvement;
– Coordinate with stakeholders as required, to understand their HSQE requirements and standards to enable smooth operations pre event and during event responsible for early program planning through to Event delivery of the handover of assets within the Site Management Functional Area Operating Plan (FAOP);
– Work with other business departments, such as Real Estate and Delivery (RE&D) and the Overlay Team to ensure an integrated planning approach;
– Act as the focal point for the development and input of HSQE into the ongoing development of the ‘Functional Area Operating Plans’;
– Coordinate the HSQE planning of the management of all assets across the site.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|