Manager – Information Security – Expo2020 Dubai
The Manager – Information Security role will be accountable benchmarking, architecting and reviewing the security technologies along with building and executing Expo 2020 infrastructure guidelines.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
– Responsible for building, maintaining and executing guidelinesprocedures for securing all elements of the technology infrastructure (cloud, on prem infrastructure, identity and access management, privilege access management, BYOD etc);
– Benchmarks, architects, reviews and communicates the choice of security technologies necessary to ensure a highly secure corporate environment;
– Collaborate with ICT teams to ensure successful implementation of security strategies and architectures to enterprise applications (CRM, ERP, etc);
– Monitor changing threat landscape to identify and address areas of concern;
– Managing information security outsources part of the cyber security partnership;
– Work closely with enterprise, operation, network, telecom and site technologies teams within ICT along with Expo 2020 ICT partners;
– Will communicate complicated technical issues and risks to systemnetwork admin and project managers.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|