Manager – Internal Communications – Expo2020 Dubai
The Internal Communications Manager plays a key role in delivering an Exceptional Expo by informing and inspiring all employees and Workforce. The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for delivering effective communication plans to support the overall strategy and for keeping our employees and workforce up-to-date, sharing operational and engaging news about both the Expo and their journey to the event.
The role will require good stakeholder management, managing agencies and other Expo departments to develop content, campaign and operational communications and managing the tone of voice and brand across all materials.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
– Develop internal communications strategy in collaboration with Senior Manager;
– Own and evolve the organization’s internal communications plans, critical path and calendar;
– Design and deliver comprehensive, strategic internal communications plans/campaigns, including developing new channels, and all associated materials and content such as newsletters, emails, intranet copy, and other relevant channels;
– Support the evolution and implementation of our change management communications plan to ensure all workforce (paid, volunteer and contractors) are informed and inspired on the journey to Expo 2020 and beyond;
– Support the design and development of the Expo Story internal narrative and the roll out of the campaign;
– Support the development of leadership communications including cascade packs and toolkits;
– Support any content and collateral for all the internal events and any other workforce related communications;
– Manage and ensure that all channels adhere to the Tone of Voice and Brand Guidelines Create and publish engaging content.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|