Manager Service & After Market
Eaton’s Electrical Division has an opening for:
Manager Service & After Market
Eaton is dedicated to ensuring that reliable, efficient and safe power is available when it’s needed most. With unparalleled knowledge of electrical power management across industries, experts at Eaton deliver customized, integrated solutions to solve our customers’ most critical challenges. Our focus is on delivering the right solution for the application. But, decision makers demand more than just innovative products. They turn to Eaton for an unwavering commitment to personal support that makes customer success a top priority.
The role of the Manager is to maintain and develop service sales business for the Power Systems products, as such contributing to the sales objectives and sales plans within the ME region. Furthermore he/she leads the service operations team in order to ensure a professional maintenance support and technical service to existing and new customers. He / she is responsible for developing working methods, measures and tools to create synergies and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the service operations activities across the ME region, whilst applying the Eaton standard work practices as defined by EBS and driving Eaton’s Zero Safety Culture.
Place in the organization The Service Operations Manager reports directly to the BU Director Systems ME based in Dubai.
– Ensures that the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with MESH; Eaton’s Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as National guidelines, procedures and certificates.
– Develops and drives the ME Service Strategic Plan to ensure growth (double to triple turnover in 3 full years) and sustained profitability in line with Eaton’s coverall Strategic Goals. Achieves/exceeds service annual targets as set in Profit Plan and APEX.
– Manages large key accounts, tracking of customer and market/technical developments and detects business opportunities (utilize the install base). Understands major competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution, strategy and pricing.
– Manages the service team for maximum result with agreed KPIs. Controlling, monitoring and analysis of results. Supervision of quotations, orders, invoicing and (ad hoc) service contract management.
– Deals with customer disputes, complaints and quotes professionally. Report out the financials by using a balanced scorecard approach.
– Manages the Service Operations to achieve required Customer satisfaction results.
– Supervision and follow up of correct and timely commissioning and repair / maintenance services, of Power distribution systems, the service helpdesk, …
– Internal and external communication and reporting. Conducts regular team meetings in order to update employees about work in progress and results and to enhance teamwork and motivation.
– Manages all HR related processes (APEX, new hire induction, trainings, employee survey, etc.) in line with the Eaton Leadership Model competencies in order to achieve the business goals and performance excellence.
– Creates synergies and increases the effectiveness and productivity of the service operations Efficient planning of resources. Manages and optimizes work processes, identifies and develops possibilities for future growth and bringing them to the attention of the relevant central team.
– Initiates and drives process improvement actions based on regular on-going evaluation of performance results. Champions change, with a positive, cooperative etc. work attitude, implement appropriate training for Eaton personnel and customers.
– Represents Eaton at senior levels within the industry to enhance our profile as a total solutions provider.
– Develop and manage the Subcontractors, ASP footprint in the ME region.
– Participates actively in the EMEA Service Managers team
– Manage the sales performance functionally and directly with the Quote and Order management team.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|