Manager – Workforce Transportation – Expo2020 Dubai
The purpose of the Workforce Transport Manager is to plan, manage and oversee workforce onsite parking operations and shuttle services, liaise with public stakeholders on the use of public transportation and with the Expo Fleet team for the onsite transportation. Manage efficiently more than 5,000 parking spaces and 200 contractor buses on different locations on Expo Site.
The main responsibilities included in this role will include:
– Lead and oversee the planning for the workforce parking operations, in particular the development of the workforce transportation plan;
– Act as a central coordinator for the development of workforce parking and onsite transportation policies & procedures, guidelines, reports and presentations;
– Establish and maintain a collaborative partnership with the Workforce Functional Area;
– Contribute towards the design and development of the transportation operational plans leveraging experience and knowledge to advance discussions with internal and external stakeholders;
– Maintain a collaborative partnership with all functional areas and stakeholders and conduct the planning, in close collaboration, to deliver the workforce parking and transportation requirements around the site and with stakeholders;
– Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders on the signage integration for the related areas;
– Ensure transport related onsite signage are delivered on time and closely monitor the installation and uninstallation of workforce parking and load zones signage;
– Ability to influence workforce parking operations to the benefit of the relevant transport services particularly around the designated crossing points across the Expo site, access points, etc.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|