Managing Director Middle-East Area; based in Dubai – François Sanchez Consultants
Our client, a leading international group in the transport and logistics sector, is looking for its new Managing Director Middle-East Area (turnover: 55 million euros, approx. 150 employees), based in Dubai.
As Managing Director for the Middle East Area based in Dubai, you propose a relevant strategy for developing the business and overseeing its implementation. You ensure the operational management of the company, in accordance with the laws and procedures in force.
As such, your main responsibilities are:
– Animate the policy of conquest and customer loyalty,
– Manage tenders and participate in the development of strategic guidelines,
– Lead the relationship with international suppliers,
– Propose relevant development axes,
– Set objectives and budgets in connection with the Financial Director,
– Coordinate operations in compliance with international standards (Maintenance of facilities and work tool, planning, scheduling, launching, purchasing, supply, logistics, inventory management),
– Be the warrant of customer satisfaction and compliance with QHSE policies,
– Represent the company to third parties, public and private administrations, customers, suppliers,
– Define the organization chart and staffing,
– Define the working conditions and remunerations in accordance with the Group policy,
– Ensure the cohesion of the services,
– Establish reporting and maintain close contact with the Group’s General Management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|