Marketing Analytics Specialist – $25K (Work from Home)
Do you have at least one year experience building marketing mix models? Do you have experience using software to solve problems with large data sets? Do you have a bachelors or masters degree in Statistics, Economics or some other quantitative degree from a reputable university program? This job may be for you.
Ignite Technologies is expanding our professional services team to build marketing mix models and digital attribution solutions for our Blue Chip roster of clients. This is a great opportunity to build your experience working with world class marketing teams and helping them achieve 100% Customer Success.
Ignite Technologies helps customers ignite the power of their workforce to ignite better business performance through the deployment of best-in-class business applications and application development platforms across a range of functional domains. Ignite’s mission is to develop and deliver an expanding set of unique business applications that help organizations perform better by enhancing the capabilities and impact of their workforce.
Total compensation: $25,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per week
Our analysts use Ignite solutions to manage data integration, data analysis, model building, and contribute to answer development for multiple customers. This is a customer-facing role; analysts attend key meetings and will at times (after initial onboarding) manage customer-facing activities independently.
Ignite analysts develop and maintain instances of our market leading marketing optimization solution, and they communicate findings, insights and recommendations. Specific responsibilities include the following:
– Lead the data integration process. This includes creating and managing data summaries and charts. The Analyst is responsible for data accuracy and interpretation
– Build marketing models and provide analysis to meet customer needs in a timely manner, with some direction and guidance from Director
– Work proactively with rest of the team to identify and resolve key technical issues
– Participate in key customer meetings, and lead topics related to your analysis
– Craft a story and develop presentation materials that provide relevant insights and recommendations to customers
(Over time), present chapters of presentations and facilitate discussions with customers
– Participates in development of project plans and calendars, managing ongoing delivery milestones and communication as needed to ensure project success
– Contributes to development of customer stakeholder maps and may manage customer stakeholders at the appropriate level
– Maintain existing marketing models, sharing pertinent software updates with customers on a timely basis
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|