Marketing Executive, Digital
The Digital Marketing Executive reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing digital marketing tactics across all online marketing channels, geared to driving increased customer acquisition and retention goals.
This includes generating campaign performance reports, analyzing performance and optimizing deliverables, campaigns and social outputs.
In addition to working with the marketing team and internal stakeholders, the role requires engagement with third party offshore and onshore suppliers.
– Manage the production and effective execution of digital marketing campaigns. This may involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with d and printers
– Working together with offshore supplier, manage DMCC’s day-to-day social media presence
– Assist in the strategy, build and launch of future digital initiatives such as DMCC website, microsites, campaign landing pages
– Through digital campaigns, maintain, build and update mailing databases
– Assist in content refreseh and page updates on websites, microsites and landing pages
– Evaluate marketing campaigns
– Monitor competitor activity
– Liaise between DMCC and agencies – where applicable:
– Ensure the development of full-fledged briefs for job requirements
– Commissioning and follow up on all materials and agency output
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|