Marketing Manager – Progressive Global Energy
About the Client:
They bring the science of engineering to the beauty of architecture. Provide much required freedom to architects and contractors to transform complex and innovative ideas to reality. With our vast experience, technical knowledge and well qualified engineers, we deliver projects with high level of quality, sustainability and complexity. My Client provides facade engineering, structural engineering, project management, building information modeling, MEP engineering, product design and drafting services to cater the modern day construction industry. They have been instigated to cater the needs of architects and contractors to face the upcoming challenges in modern day complex and organic structures. With the team of expert engineers and offices spread across the globe, they have been able to deliver various high rise towers, commercial buildings, infrastructure projects in Europe, middle east and Africa.
About the location: Based in Dubai UAE.
About the Position:
The Role: The Market Manager is responsible for generating business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients. Major Responsibilities:
Look for business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyse sales options.
* Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommend solutions.
* Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities and profit and service improvements.
* Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
* Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. * Maintain professional and technical knowledge by learning about the products; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– B.E (Any Discipline) with minimum 10 years of total experience, 5 years’ experience in GCC.- Advance knowledge of Engineering preferably Steel Structure, Glass, Façade, Buildings.- 5 years+ in similar position in the same industry – Engineering.- Strong communication skills, Fluent English & Arabic speaking.
If interested and fit all requirements please reply with most recent CV.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|