Marketing Manager – Smiths Medical
Lead the development and execution of marketing strategy, including positioning, promotion, sales and marketing initiatives and launch planning to build awareness and generate demand of current and new products for the business unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keep the Customer as their first priority in all they do.
• Lead, develop and execute annual marketing plan for achievement of results. Collaborate effectively with Senior Sales, channel, and other teams as needed to establish and execute product portfolio strategies, business plans and key initiatives/programs to achieve marketing objectives. Provide input into annual Strategic Plan.
• Ensure attention to and delivery on customers’ needs and expectations through effective collaboration with sales, customer service and other teams.
• Provide input to global marketing counterparts on all issues related to “upstream” (e.g. product development) marketing needs as it may pertain to nuances of geographical location. Lead the launch of new products and ensure achievement of prelaunch and launch objectives in the assigned geography. Create and implement the playbook in collaboration with Sales for achievement of marketing and sales objectives. Works with GPM, Sales Leaders and Marketing Analyst to develop metrics to track marketing plans and programs. Track and update the dashboard metrics on performance trends and work with the regional sales to impact performance results.
• Collaborate with Sales on the development & implementation of pricing strategies and effectively utilize systems and tools such as the pricing tool to work with sales to deliver on margin goals as well as ensure competitive share gain/defense.
• Interface with supply, quality and other cross functional partners as needed to ensure sales barriers are addressed. Work closely with GPM team members to escalate and resolve issues related to product complaints, quality and or supply challenges and be the conduit of information to Customers and the internal Sales teams.
• Serve as point of internal communication for all assigned product programs, updates, best practices and ensure regular updates to all key stakeholders
• Understand and exploit key customer and market trends to drive business. Conduct VOC work prior to business case financials being built and share results with Sales. Proactively monitor competitive threats and adjust playbook with Sales appropriately. Analyze revenue trends and competitive data to identify opportunities utilizing all primary and secondary data. Analyze sales performance and gaps and work with Sales leadership to address deficits. Utilize marketing research tools to gain market insight to support key decisions.
• Identify and partner on common goals with all downstream functions including sales, sales training, finance, pricing, channel/distribution, contracts, etc. to achieve goals.
• Build strong relationships with KOL’s and key external stakeholders for the business.
• Provide inputs to prepare promotional expense budgets and monitors activities that impact budgets.
• Assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
• Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|