Marketing Specialist – GulfTalent.com Dubai, UAE
About the Company
GulfTalent.com is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region, with offices in Dubai and London. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 4 million individuals and 6,000 companies.
GulfTalent.com is run by a seasoned team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds across different industries, including management consulting, private equity, finance, e-commerce, information technology, education and recruitment. The team also brings together a wealth of international experience across four continents.
This is your chance to join a growing company and a winning team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members benefit from extensive training, excellent learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages and rapid promotion.
GulfTalent is one of the largest online job portals serving the Middle East region, with offices in Dubai and London. Founded in 2005, it is now used by over 4 million candidates and 6,000 companies. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a smart and highly driven Marketing Specialist to join our team in Dubai.
This exceptional role is integral to the continuing growth and development of the company. The successful candidate will be taking significant responsibility, consulting with the business to expand the firms marketing efforts and playing a leading part in creatively shaping the brand of the organisation.
The main responsibilities will include:
– Executing the firms marketing strategy, including managing multiple work streams, such as print, outdoor, social media and events.
– Ensuring a high level of quality, consistency and compatibility with core brand values across all channels and marketing initiatives undertaken including direct involvement in approving copy and creatives.
– Managing external partners and service providers as needed including identifying available providers, evaluating their suitability, negotiating their terms, and overseeing their execution.
– Regularly monitoring and reporting to management on initiatives in both quantitative and qualitative terms.
– Liaising with different entities including Press and PR Agencies to ensure effective communication through the different press media and offline channels.
Compensation will be competitive, including salary, annual profit share and health insurance.
– University degree
– Previous experience in a similar role, helping organise events and running online, business and social media strategies
– Outstanding organisational abilities, commercial acumen and first class communication skills
– Ability to build strong working relationships with members, stakeholders and suppliers at all levels
– International marketing experience
– Combination of both agency or in-house experience ideal but not essential