• Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|