Mechanical / Electrical Engineer – Building Services – Ted Jacob Engineering Group
Ted Jacob Engineering Group is looking for an Engineer to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate will have experience in the design from concept to delivery of residential, commercial, hospitality and healthcare projects.
– Active participation as a lead engineer in the overall design of various and diversified projects in the Middle East and India.
– Assisting and coordinating with client and architects from the space planning stage of a project based on the international standards and local regulation.
– Writing technical specifications based on project requirements.
– Coordinating with clients, architects and various sub consultants for specific project requirements.
– Carrying out detailed calculations using design software based on codes and standards.
– Managing a team of CAD operators and REVIT modelers in developing the design drawings from Concept to Construction design stages.
– Providing detailed design tender drawing package, answering tender queries and finalizing the project for construction.
– Coordinating and supporting successful contractors for local authority submissions and in obtaining approvals.
– Review and approval of contractors’ material and technical submittals including shop drawings and method statements.
– Carry out site inspections, attend meetings with client, contractor, architects and other stakeholders.
– Witness testing and commissioning, review O&M Manuals and all other project closeout documentation.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|