Objective of Activity
To promote company products to assigned customers, physicians, pharmacists and hospitals within a defined territory or product line (to cover Abu Dhabi area).
The Medical representative has to report to the Field Force Supervisor.
– Achieving or exceeding assigned sales budget through sales visits to physicians, pharmacists and hospitals.
– Achieving the target market share for the product(s) in the assigned territory or product line.
– Identifying all potential customers within the sales territory or product line on a continual basis and according to the targeting and segmentation criteria set.
– Analyzing the competitive environment in the assigned territory or product line and providing regular feedback to management.
– Co-coordinating with superiors and reporting any change in market dynamics and competitor activity.
– Implementing sales strategy and tactics to counter competitors’ actions.
– Maintaining close contact with key leaders.
– Constantly liaising with distributors and customers in order to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
– Developing a plan to visit customers regularly according to their potential.
– Maintaining and updating all customers, competitor and territorial records.
– Following up on promotional plans and ensuring all promotional materials are being used effectively.
– To keep up a strong communication channels with and among all field force staff to exchange information that would be of importance to the business and their activities in other territories.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Marketing; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Sales|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|