Medical Sales Specialist – Middle East & Africa
Territory: MEA =Middle East & Africa
Home Base: Any of the following countries: UAE, Qatar, Jordan or Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
– Continuous liaison management of MEA distributor network to ensure accurate territory sales forecasting, salesforce effectiveness and to develop, implement and execute short and long term sales strategies as well as marketing initiatives
– Frequent visits to strategic markets with distributor sales team ensuring visits to multidisciplinary Key Opinion Leaders and conducting business reviews with distributor management.
– Work with distributor and Sirtex regulatory personnel to achieve and maintain Sirtex product registrations
– Develop and maintain key relationships with Medical Doctors and hospital personnel including technicians and purchasing department staff as well as important patient advocacy groups.
– Identify hospital/physician training gaps and help organize physician and or hospital department seminars, proctoring or outside workshops.
– Pricing reviews with Sirtex Pricing and Reimbursement staff to ensure pricing and reimbursement stability.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Biotechnology; Healthcare, other; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|