MEP Maintenance Technician
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Property Management team, assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of a number of privately held property assets. The Maintenance Technician will carry out mechanical maintenance activities, such as corrective maintenance, planned preventive maintenance and emergency maintenance, ensuring quality of works and delivering excellent workmanship.
If you enjoy finding solutions to challenges, this job is for you.
- Maintain all aspects of the properties, whether MEP or A/V systems; the fabric of the building; interior decoration; household equipment or otherwise to ensure all is working as designed and is in perfect condition.
- Perform corrective, reactive, planned preventive maintenance and repair work (mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other installed systems).
- Willing and capable of fixing issues as they arise (where practical and feasible), including but not limited to MEP repair and maintenance, minor works, etc.
- Support Property Facilitator with risk assessment of all MEP, Hard Services and Property Inspections.
- Respond to emergencies and support any after-hours needs as required.
- Prepare and submit reports and recommend actions to be taken. Incident reporting to Property Facilitator.
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|