Network Operations Engineer – ADNOC – Distribution Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Company
ADNOC Distribution (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) was established in 1973 as the first government-owned national company specializing in the marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products in the United Arab Emirates. Currently employing over 5000 employees, ADNOC Distribution has become one of the largest petroleum companies in the Arab Gulf region. Our activities and services includes: operating over 175 Service Stations, refueling aircrafts at several airports, manufacturing and marketing lubricants locally and internationally to mention a few only.
– To operate all gas distribution network (PE/Steel pipeline) related activities. To ensure required PE and Steel Pipeline operation and maintenance procedures are in line with best industry practices based on approved applicable standards.
– To operate PRS, Primary Customer Meter installations, Cathodic Protection system as per company procedures and standards.
– To ensure optimum utilisation of available resources, manpower and material.
– To plan, organise and supervise operations and maintenance for all PE network and Steel pipeline related activities and provide support for the operation and maintenance planning including cost estimation, project planning and review of work packages.
– To participate in the PE network and Steel pipeline related operations and maintenance contracts preparation.
– To ensure that all preformed activities under this role are in compliance with applicable HSE policies and procedures at all times.
– To participate in non-routine live gas operations and provide support during emergency response situations.
– To remain fully conversant with international developments and best practice in operation of Natural Gas distribution network and E&I systems related technology.
– Must have extensive operations experienceÂ inÂ PE and steel pipeline networksÂ for Natural Gas distribution.
– Must have strong communication, planning, problem solving skills and decision making ability.
– Bachelors Degree in Engineering.