Network/System Engineer with Ruby – $50K (Work from Home)
Are you excited about technology and love building cool stuff? Are you at the top of your game and can beat Mark Zuckerberg in a coding challenge? Do you want to work with a brilliant team on an award winning product and learn new skills? Are a master of “pure” low level Ruby, Network, protocols and sockets? If so – this could be the job for you!
– You will be responsible for building Ruby applications in “pure” low-level Ruby logic code (without the rails framework) including anything from complex groups of back-end to command line utilities, TCP/IP based libraries and data processing scripts.
– This job in nature is not the common RoR web development position, but more of a Network infrastructure engineer in its nature, building a network app.
– Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
– Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality products is essential.
– This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting company, in a dynamic and fast growing environment.
Qualicode is a software development firm that helps some of the most technologically advanced startup companies in the world with all their development needs. Working with us means you’ll be a part of a brilliant team with globally recognized award winning products. It also means you’ll be working with the most advanced technologies/challenges, and learn new skills that will serve you well in the future. You’ll have real pride and satisfaction with your work.
Some of our clients you might work with got 30+ Million users, or got enterprise level products that serves the biggest companies in the world, including governments.
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable “pure” Ruby logic low-level code (without the rails framework).
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions for these problems.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|