Nuclear Reactor Operator / Simulator Instructors – I-Talent
Nuclear Reactor Operator / Simulator Instructors
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Excellent rates of pay
• The United Arab Emirates prestigious nuclear energy program.
• The Simulator Instructors will train personnel to become Certified Operators as part of the program for Operational Readiness Control Centre (ORCC).
• Develop classroom lesson plans.
• Develop simulator training scenarios.
• Develop Job Performance Measure for training purposes.
• Develop written and operational periodic examination material.
• Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process station procedures and policies.
• Present classroom lesson topics in accordance with operations training program.
• Present simulator topics in accordance with operations training program.
• Support periodic operational and written examinations.
• Revise operations training material in accordance with approved station procedures and policies. Support operations training administrative activities in accordance with approved procedures and policies.
The Benefits & Working Conditions
• Excellent rates of pay.
• 38 hour working week
• Company provided single status accommodation and transport.
• 18 month contract with the option to extend my another 12 months.
• Medical insurance.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|