1. Monitors patient treatment process through 20-step Program ensuring healthcare support services are provided in a timely manner and
according to program protocols. Establishes a caring, nurturing and calming environment conducive to healing.
2. Maintains a clean, safe environment, administers IV supplementation to patients as per the clinic’s approval and treatment protocols and ensures infection control measures are implemented and
3. Introduces patients to the clinic’s Program upon approval of the Physician. Provides information on nutrition promotes a healthy diet and
gains patients’ cooperation in following recommended dietary protocols.
Responds to patient inquiries and solicits feedback to ascertain and promote patient understanding.
4. Liaises with Patient Management Advocate and Fitness Coach to ensure that informational brochures are distributed and reviewed with
5. Documents patient care ensuring all entries are accurate and legible and that information systems are maintained.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Medical/Hospital; Nursing; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Nepal; Oman; Philippines; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|