Officer, Quality Assurance – RAKBANK
To ensure quality in every system change in terms of preparing the scope of testing to meet the requirements of the business, test planning & execution, including data migration validation
• Understand and analyze areas of impact of the change requirement and provide testing effort estimation as per the defined methodology.
• Plan, determine test scope, write and execute test cases covering Functional, Technical & Regression testing.
• Prepare scope & approach documents for critical testing.
• Work closely with IT & Projects to plan and execute testing while ensuring optimum utilization of resources & alignment to run plan.
• Identify test automation areas & recommend improvements to procedures and processes to enhance service levels and reduce TAT.
• Ensure clear & concise communication/MIS /testing status updates are sent to relevant stakeholders.
• Share knowledge / experience of new/existing developments and enhancements to any systems, solutions to increase knowledge/test cases repository which is essential to the team.
• Ensure adherence to QA process to comply with agreed policies and procedures
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|