Oil & Gas Recruiter – Hays Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Hays Oil & Gas Dubai are looking for experienced Oil & Gas recruiters that have supported permanent and contract recruitment in Geosciences, Sub Surface Engineering, Drilling, EPCM organisations and OPCO’s within the Middle East.
The sole purpose of this role is to recruit for vacancies brought in by the Business Development Consultants and or the Account Managers. You will be responsible for posting vacancies, searching databases and shortlisting candidates for either the Business Development Consultant or the Account Manager to approve.
Workflow: The recruiters responsibilities are purely to recruit
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
– Creation of vacancies on our internal systems.
– Upload vacancies on Hays.com website, Hays country website, relevant job boards and Linkedin if applicable.
– Receive CVs from advertising and create candidate file on our internal database
– Search Hays global database for potential candidates.
– Search Linkedin for potential candidates.
– Shortlist candidates against client vacancy.
– Telephone or face-to-face interview shortlisted candidates.
– Verify experience claims and qualifications.
– Submit candidates to Business Development Consultants or Account Managers for confirmation of submittal to client.
– Arrange interviews for candidates clients wish to see.
– Process successful candidates through our internal systems.
– Prepare leads from candidate CVs for business development consultants to pursue.
Candidates must have a proven track record in Oil & Gas Recruitment together with an advanced level of both spoken and written English, Arabic would also be an advantage.Apply for this job.